In the event of irreversible inflammation of the dental pulp (vascularized and innervated tissue inside each tooth), dental treatment consists of removal (under anesthesia) of the diseased pulp from the chamber and root canal, disinfection and filling them with suitable material. Such situation occurs as a result of caries or dental trauma. It is then necessary to perform root canal treatment.
Root canal treatment (endodontic) consists of several stages:
- complete removal of diseased pulp from the tooth,
- thorough mechanical and chemical cleaning of the root canal,
- tight filling of the root canal.
In our clinic we use the latest techniques of endodontic treatment:
- state of the art dental microscope, which allows for a very thorough cleaning of the root canal and more,
- dental endometer, which allows for a very precise determination of the root canal length,
- a system for mechanical canal preparation with rotary tools,
- flushing of canal systems activated with ultrasonic tools,
- canal filling with warm, liquid gutta-percha – the best canal filling system in the world, which allows for filling all kinds of branches and side canals,
- key stages are controlled by the doctor using X-ray photos.
See the Price List
Let’s fix your teeth!